Keystone Acoustic Sessions: 7/2 with the Sunday Bankers
July 2 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join us in River Run Village for free live music
Enjoy the happiest of hours (or two) with concerts from local musicians.
Shop in the River Run Village stores and revel in having happy hour on the restaurant patios instead of your own. Shop local and listen local on your Friday afternoons in Keystone this summer! Getting 4th of July weekend started strong, Sunday Bankers are jammin’ away.
Originating in the Summit County high country, The Sunday Bankers bring a high energy, lighthearted, fun-loving vibe to the stage. With talented musicianship and honest vocal harmonies, The Bankers know how to please a crowd. Celebrating a song list of Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia greats, the band’s forever-changing setlists are peppered with originals, as well as a variety of Americana, rock, and bluegrass classics. While well outside the lines of any traditional genre of music, The Bankers are able to place their own “grassy” feel on their catalog. You can Bank that no evening will ever be the same.
Interested in more upcoming Keystone Acoustic Shows? Here’s what is up next:
- Friday, July 9: Dave Pitts
- Friday, July 16: El Paso Lasso
- Friday, July 23: Mike Woodard
- Friday, July 30: Strung High String Band
- Friday, August 6: Hobo Village
- Friday, August 13: John Truscelli & Jess Rose Duo
- Friday, August 20: Zuma Road
- Friday, August 27: Duende Duette
- Friday, September 3: Josh Taerk
- Friday, September 10: Horizon Line
- Friday, September 17: Kenn Lee