- This event has passed.
Keystone Acoustic Sessions: 7/9 with Dave Pitts
July 9 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join us in River Run Village for free live music
Enjoy the happiest of hours (or two) with concerts from local musicians.
Shop in the River Run Village stores and revel in having happy hour on the restaurant patios instead of your own. Shop local and listen local on your Friday afternoons in Keystone this summer! Dave Pitts is playing on July 9th!
Performing Folk, Rock, Blues, and Country Covers, as well as Original Music. The sound you hear from his live performances is typically that of a 4 piece band with harmony singers. All music is made by Dave and my “BOSS Band”. His “Boss Band” is his “BOSS” looper pedal onto which I lay down backing tracks which include drums, bass, and rhythm guitar, all created by me. I play guitar and sing along with the backing tracks on the pedal, and I take the guitar solo and harmonica parts. I use a harmony pedal for the harmony voices, so all the sounds are mine.
Interested in more upcoming Keystone Acoustic Shows? Here’s what is next:
- Friday, July 16: El Paso Lasso
- Friday, July 23: Mike Woodard
- Friday, July 30: Strung High String Band
- Friday, August 6: Hobo Village
- Friday, August 13: John Truscelli & Jess Rose Duo
- Friday, August 20: Zuma Road
- Friday, August 27: Duende Duette
- Friday, September 3: TBA
- Friday, September 10: Horizon Line
- Friday, September 17: TBA