- This event has passed.
Keystone Acoustic Sessions: 6/18 with Mark Schlaefer
June 18 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join us in River Run Village for free live music
Enjoy the happiest of hours (or two) with concerts from local musicians.
Shop in the River Run Village stores and revel in having happy hour on the restaurant patios instead of your own. Shop local and listen local on your Friday afternoons in Keystone this summer! Friday, June 18 Mark Schlaefer is on!
Mark Schlaefer has been playing music in Colorado for 28 years. He plays a mixture of pre-World War II blues, classic rock, and folk on acoustic and National Steel guitar using a variety of techniques such as flat-picking, finger-style, and slide. He also accompanies himself on a unique instrument called the Porch Board Bass. He has released two CDs of original blues music in which he weaves classic blues themes with the history and culture of Summit County. He enjoys exploring the relationships between classic blues songs and classic rock, country, and some jazz standards of the 1930s.
Interested in more upcoming Keystone Acoustic Shows? Here’s what is next:
- Friday, June 25: Tara Rose and the New Deal
- Friday, July 2: Sunday Bankers
- Friday, July 9: Dave Pitts
- Friday, July 16: El Paso Lasso
- Friday, July 23: Mike Woodard
- Friday, July 30: Strung High String Band
- Friday, August 6: Hobo Village
- Friday, August 13: John Truscelli & Jess Rose Duo
- Friday, August 20: Zuma Road
- Friday, August 27: Duende Duette
- Friday, September 3: Josh Taerk
- Friday, September 10: Horizon Line
- Friday, September 17: Kenn Lee