- This event has passed.
Keystone’s Winter Wine Weekend – Wine & Spirits Tasting
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65 – $70
Keystone’s Winter Wine & Spirits Tasting
Saturday, February 15th, 2020
Grand Tasting: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Live Music: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Warren Station at Keystone’s Winter Wine and Spirits Tasting features delicious food, wine and spirits pairings. If you thought that wine doesn’t complement snow, think again! Guests will be able to choose from a vast array of wines in this walk-around event showcasing bold fireplace reds with crisp and sparkling whites. Delicious hors d’oeuvres will be available to sample with each sip, while top wine specialists help you develop your palate. Jim Beam will be sampling a seasonal cocktail. Live music by Linda Theus-Lee & Friends will be in the air, and cocktail & wine specials will be available at the Warren Station Bar.
Winter Wine Tasting Advance Ticket Online: $65.00 per person
Winter Wine Tasting Ticket Day Of: $70.00 per person (if available)
*Two Night Tickets: $95.00 advance / $100.00 day of – valid per person both nights
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
– Grazing Board – Artisan cured meat and assorted cheese, house-made pickles, scratch tomato and roaster red pepper hummus dip, scratch whole grain mustard, house baked breads, local jams, and seasonal sliced fruits.
– Crab Cakes – Crispy mini crab cakes with roasted red pepper remoulade.
– Braised Beef Short Ribs over Garlic Mashed Potatoes (GF)
– Steelhead Trout over Roasted Vegetable Medley with Lemon Crema (GF)
– Roasted Squash, Cous Cous, Pear, Brown Sugar, Ginger, and Greens (Vegan)
– Shrimp and Penne with /lemon Bechamel Sauce, Green Peas, and Parmesan
Greens and Soup Station
– Root Veggie and Goat Salad (GF) – Arugula, Red Beets, Gold Beets, Goat Cheese, and Lemon Vinaigrette
– Fresh Tomato Basil Soup (GF & Vegan)
Menu courtesy of All Love Catering