- This event has passed.
Prosecco and Pancakes at Warren Station
July 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$30 – $35
Warren Station hosts a sparkling morning brunch for the nationally acclaimed Wine and Jazz festival. Begin your Sunday festival experience with delicious Prosecco cocktails featuring a unique mix of pancakes, toppings and classic breakfast sides. An overview of the pairings will be given at 11:00am. Attendees should be at least 21 years of age.
Food and Drink Offerings
Pancakes (Catering Provided by Black Diamond Gourmet Catering)
- Blueberry Pie Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes stuffed w/ fresh blueberries & topped w/ pomegranate glaze, whipped cream and sprinkled w/spiced pie crumbles
- French Toast Pancake: Pancakes topped with homemade vanilla creme, caramel sauce and shortbread crumble, drizzled with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with sticky coconut and powdered sugar
- Bananas Foster Pancake: Bananas, butter, dark rum, brown sugar, whipped cream & cinnamon
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancake: Choice of pomegranate syrup, maple syrup, chocolate sauce
- Sides: Hickory smoked bacon, pork sausage
Prosecco Drinks/ Cocktails
- English Garden Summer Cocktail: Prosecco, gin, elderflower liqueur, splash of lime
- Raspberry Prosecco Bellini: Prosecco, raspberry liqueur, basil
- Spiked Sparkling Cider: Prosecco, apple juice, cinnamon schnapps
- Blueberry Mint Prosecco Sparkler: Prosecco, fresh mint, fresh blueberries, dash of sugar