- This event has passed.
Specialty Education Wine Seminar: “Off the Beaten Path”
July 15, 2018 @ 1:45 pm - 3:00 pm$25
We will take a journey and discover a different aspect of the wine world by exploring different varietals, regions, and winemaking styles. With over 10,000 grape varietals in the world, we take a look at a few you may not be familiar and the regions that bring you these wines. This seminar is for those who want to explore more than just Chardonnay and Cabernet and find their new favorite hidden gem.
- Masciarelli Trebbiano, D’Abruzzo
- Halter Ranch Grenache Blanc, Paso Robles
- Biohof Pratsch Rose Niederosterreich, Austria
- Shooting Star Blue Franc, Washinghton State
- Alvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat, Spain
- Graci Etna Rosso, Sicily