The River Run gondola starts spinning at 9am Wednesday 11/7 and we know you’re just as excited as we are to get back on the mountain!
Lucky for our snowmakers, the air up here has been cold but our riding skills are still hot (thanks to our neighbors A-Basin opening a few weeks ago) and it’s time for all things hot and cold this winter at Warren Station in Keystone Resort!
- Our new heat melt throughout River Run Village is up and running, making our snow shovelers and ski boots happy! Not only do the new pavers look awesome, but your walk to the gondola plaza can be a little more carefree without slush puddles and ice patches challenging your balance.
- After a long day of shredding, cool back off with a brew on The Spoon, Kickapoo Tavern, or New Moon’s deck, where you can enjoy the views and keep the drinks pouring all afternoon. River Run Village is chalk full of places to enjoy apres ski after a day on the hill!
- Getting stoked for the rest of the season? We are too! Join us at Warren Station’s Get Stoked film series, where we’ll be screening two different ski films on Sat. Nov. 10th and Sat. Nov. 17th, with bar specials and swag giveaways. Not only will you feel the stoke with fellow mountain lovers, but proceeds benefit Team Breck Sports Club and Team Summit, so you’ll be investing in little shredders too.
- Gather up the whole family for an afternoon of fun at our Welcome Winter Family Carnival! Join us inside Warren Station on Sat. Nov. 24th from 3-6pm for free hot chocolate and kettle korn to warm up your stomach, and kids’ crafts and games to warm up your hands. Too old for kids crafts? A cash bar and live bluegrass music from Coral Creek will entertain adults in your crew.
- As the days grow shorter, it’s time to light up River Run Village and we’ll be doing just that with the lighting of the River Run holiday tree on Sat. Nov. 24th. Join us for a fun afternoon outside in the village, kicking off with a Kidtopia parade at 4pm, Santa Claus meet and greet and live carolers throughout the afternoon, all concluding with the holiday tree lighting and fireworks!