WHAT IS THE RESERVE WINE TASTING YOU ASK? READ ON FOR ALL THE REASONS YOU SHOULD BE THERE!
On Friday, July 13th Warren Station will be hosting its annual Reserve Wine Tasting from 7pm-9pm.
The Reserve Wine Tasting is the kick off to the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival and has quickly become one of the most popular events in our summer lineup, and with good reason! Experience the art of wine tasting with some of the most sought-after varietals and others that are hard to find by the glass. Wine specialists educate and entice tasters with samples of bursting flavors and luscious bouquets while gourmet appetizers from Gilchrist Catering. Live music compliments this elegant evening to prelude the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival. New this year, raffle items will be given away every 30 minutes. Prizes will include various event tickets as well as 1.5L bottles of wine. All ticket purchases will include a raffle ticket. Here are the reasons to make this event the top priority for your summer calendar:
- This event is the kick-off party to Keystone’s Wine and Jazz Festival. This makes the Reserve Wine Tasting a great way to warm up for the weekend which includes wine seminars, free live jazz music, and tons of wine options – over 300 to be exact.
- The festival runs Saturday, July 14 through Sunday, July 15, and tickets can be purchased here.The food will be incredible. The mouth watering cuisine is as much a part of this event as the wine! Gilchrist Catering has put together an outstanding menu including: Mediterranean pasta salad, petit crab cakes, California sushi rolls, top round beef, tortellini carbora, banana foster, cherry jubilee and more!
- NEW this year!! A raffle ticket will be included with your event ticket! Prizes including 1.5 liter bottles of wine along with Warren Station and Keystone Festival future event tickets
- The wine selection is always amazing. Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) brings an extremely impressive selections of wines just for this event. During the evening there’s the chance to increase your wine knowledge as the RNDC reps are onsite and available to answer questions about each glass of wine they pour.
- The music will be rocking! Groove Machine featuring Sheryl Renee is a high energy dance band that will be sure to keep the party going all evening. What goes better with wine…jazz of course!
Don’t miss out on this classic annual kick off wine festival event. Purchase tickets for Warren Station Reserve Wine Tasting today!