Winter is for wine tasting as Valentine’s Day is for lovers. Come to Warren Station and sip, savor, and enjoy over 20 varieties of wine.
Featuring wines to satisfy every palette, ranging from smooth and creamy whites to big bold reds. In addition, complimentary Swiss chocolates and hand-crafted cheese samples will be ready to complement the wines. What kind of wines do you ask? Well, we are excited to feature our own local Summit County winery, Carboy! We also will be showcasing Delicato Family Wines and Bread and Butter wines from Napa, True Myth, and Chronic Cellars from the Central Coast of California, as well as Longevity from Livermore Valley, Picket Fence from Russian River Valley, and Trapiche from Argentina. Curious as to what these wineries are bringing to enjoy? Read on to find out.
- Carboy Blan.CO white blend is a delicate blend of Albarino, Viognier, Roussanne, and Riesling. With aromas of white peach and lemon curd, this wine will lead you into a silky mouthfeel with flavors of whipped honey, mango skin, and lychee fruit on the finish. It may be winter in the mountains, but this wine will have you daydreaming of a day of seafood on the beach.
- Carboy Rosé from Washington state is as complex as it gets! Made up of 5 different grape varietals, the flavor profile will dazzle you with the balance of strawberry and apricot. Its palate is overwhelmed with lychee and mandarin making this perfect to sip any time of the year. Psst, curious about the history of Rosé? Read all about it here.
- Carboy Vin 59 red blend is aged for 18 months in neutral French oak. This is their flagship wine that has wowed the masses. With bright aromas of black cherry, hibiscus, and anise and a palate of mixed berry compote and savory earthy notes of crushed walnut. It finishes with a balanced soft floral presence.
Can’t wait to try Carboy? Check out their Breckenridge Valentine’s dinner that will satiate you until February 18th.
Delicado Family Wines
- Diora Rosé of Pinot Noir possesses a remarkable mouthfeel with rose petals, watermelon, and strawberry. Rosé of Pinot Noir is created by juicing Pinot Noir grapes & then allowing the juice to soak with the skins for a very short period. As soon as the juice begins to take on the beautiful pink color, the skins are removed & the juice is allowed to ferment, creating this delicious rosé.
- Coppola Diamond Paso Robles Cab Sauvignon has delightful notes of black fruit, coffee, almond, and vanilla. This wine is engaging and fruity with a long spicy finish. We recommend enjoying this wine with a ribeye steak after a day of skiing with your loved ones.
- Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc is full of punchy grapefruit aromatics with a scattering of tropical stone fruits. The passionfruit finish will have you dreaming of sunshine days on Lake Dillon.
We are also excited to bring in Bread and Butter wines from Napa, True Myth, and Chronic Cellars from the Central Coast of California, as well as Longevity from Livermore Valley, Picket Fence from Russian River Valley, and Trapiche from Argentina. Each winery is bringing its favorite wines to share with attendees. There will also be a smattering of cheeses, crackers, and Swiss chocolates for your enjoyment. Does your loved one enjoy wine as well, we also are offering a pair of tickets for just $80.00. Learn more event details at this blog!